To increase the employability of VET students in the process of change towards a more sustainable and circular economy and to make them aware of the environmental issue, by providing them with skills and knowledge related to those themes.
- Integrate the teaching of CE and sustainability into VET schools’ curricula and subjects taught;
- Create a closer link between VET institutions and businesses that adopt sustainable practices;
- Increase the attractiveness of VET schools by increasing the employability of VET students;
- Promote the adoption of eco-friendly practices in students’ daily life;
- Support and encourage the transition from a linear economy to a circular economy.
- Methodological material (e-book)
- Training course creation
- CE and sustainability course’s online platform
- Increased knowledge and awareness about ecology and circular economy of VET students and VET teachers
- Establishment of a closer link between VET institution and businesses
- Strengthening of VET’s institution curricula towards ecological issues
- Increased adoption of eco-friendly habits in all target groups involved
Erasmus+ program: Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Project period: 01/12/2021 – 30/11/2023
Project Reference No.: 2021-1-LT01-KA220-VET-000034724